Sunday, July 17, 2011

This Weekend...

I don't think I can mention my weekend without mentioning Harry Potter. Yes, I was there at 9:45 on Thursday night patiently waiting to go to my 12:30 showing. Yes, I did fully enjoy the cheesiness of the Harry Potter Performers that came to our theater before the showing. And, yes, I did cry like a baby throughout different parts of the movie. I won't give anything away, but it was fantastic. I definitely intend to see it again...possibly tonight, when I am more awake. Ah, it is just so great.

In preparation, I most certainly scoured the internet for pictures of the cast and their interviews regarding, "the end." Here are a few of my favorite pictures. Who knew Neville cleaned up so nicely?


Who knew Ginny and the young Grendelwald were engaged?

And, finally, Emma, Rupert and Daniel all look absolutely fantastic! I can't believe it has been 10 years. What is going to happen now that I don't have Harry too look forward to? I grew up with them.

So, I leave you with JK Rowling's thoughts at the premier. This weekend was very busy, more to come this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment