Thursday, July 21, 2011

Style Crush: The Sweet Seat

There is a lot of furniture I love. I think I could literally spend hours in stores like West Elm, Pottery Barn, Anthro, Ikea, etc. The list could go on. There are just so many pretty things in those stores. Is it bad that if I am showing someone around Houston, I make it a point to take them to West Elm? I am a decorating junkie, and I am perfectly okay with this.

For as long as I can remember I have wanted a pretty chair for my room. I have to make a point to say pretty chair. Functional chairs are great, but they just don't do it for me. They practically call you to pile your dirty clothes on them. I know from personal experience. They really ask for it. 

POÄNG Chair, birch veneer, Alme natural Width: 26 3/4 " Depth: 32 1/4 " Height: 39 3/8 " Seat width: 22 " Seat depth: 19 5/8 " Seat height: 16 1/2 "  Width: 68 cm Depth: 82 cm Height: 100 cm Seat width: 56 cm Seat depth: 50 cm Seat height: 42 cm
So after college I said "Adios, Chair!" and started coveting these beauties:

I love the colors of this chair. It would match almost any room, and it adds a sense of fun! 
Don't you just want to sit down and relax?

This chair is from the ever-loved West Elm. I love the lines. Smooth and clean. 

This is the chair that gave me the inspiration to want to reupholster a chair. It is GORgeous!

I had to save the best for last! I am completely obsessed with this chair! I have even had Dreams about this chair! If any chair was ever made for me, it is this one right here. 

I will leave you to dream about this last chair.

How about you? Am I the only one out there that becomes obsessive about a good armchair?

No comments:

Post a Comment