Monday, July 11, 2011

My 100 in 1001

I don't know if you realize this, but 100 is a lot. It looks like this easy-peasy number. I mean, think of how simple it is to come across 100 pennies, or 100 rocks, 100 yards or even a 100 people. Easy, right? A 100 things to realistically complete in 2.75 years, that is a completely different story. Thankfully, with the help of some of my friends and fellow bloggers, my list is complete! It only took me four days. Four days to "easily" think up  100 things, wowza.

So, what are these 100 things that are brilliant enough to make my list you ask?  The first thing on my list was to create a blog to share it on of course. But, here are a few examples of some of my other goals....

5. Refurbish a chair


29. Memorize 10 scriptures



44. Run a 5k in under 30 minutes


79. Learn Calligraphy


100. Complete my list of 100 things to do in 1001 days. 


How about you? Do you have any lists of things you are wanting to do?

2 comments:

  1. Love reading people's lists! I'm working on my 23 before 23 list and have about 2 months left to complete it. Next up on the list is...have parents over & cook dinner for them :)

    xoxo
    Mandy

    www.kinistyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 23 is a great year so far! I know you will love it! Good luck getting your list done! I hope your parents have fun, what a treat!

    ReplyDelete