Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Challenge Completed

Procrastinate, much. Why, yes. It is a curse. One that has cursed me from the beginning of time. Why put off today what you can put off tomorrow and cram to finish at the last minute? It has been my motto all throughout High School, College, and today (unfortunately).

I still have an hour left! And I managed to finish! It was a close one, but I did it. You might have noticed I posted about how I accepted the Pinterest Challenge last Tuesday. I had several ideas, ones that you will see in the upcoming weeks.


What did I choose to pin to life, you ask? Why this tutorial that I found by Ashley McElroy. It could be a great solution for some of my old college t-shirts. And, it was a no-sew project, perfect for my tight time line.

I don't know if I did it correctly. It was kind of hard to tell with the pictures. Ashley used a different kind of t-shirt & Ribbon. 

Here's what I got:



Yea, it's kinda short. And the back makes a weird bunching. But it was a valiant effort.

I have a better project in mind, but it didn't meet the time frame of tonight's deadline. Be on the lookout for it next week. It involves my dear friend Roy G. Biv.


No comments:

Post a Comment