Monday, August 15, 2011

Current Cravings

Do you ever just get a craving for something. No, it doesn't have to be some kind of food, but maybe a movie, or activity?

I get cravings all the time. Most of the time they are random and completely from left field.

Current Cravings include:

1. Coconut
More specifically, a mocha coconut coffee drink, preferably from Starbucks with lots of coconut.
Mocha coconut frap? OH yes. Come to Mama! by LauraReaux
(Doesn't it look delish!)

3. When Harry Met Sally
This movie is hilarious! Gotta love the 80's. I love this movie and could watch it over and over! But, it could never happen today thanks to the internet. I vote for a cheesy modern day interpretation. I would be there in a heart beat. Also, does anyone else just hear Mike Wazowski when they hear Billy Crystal speak?

3. Fall Clothing
Like this
&
especially this!
Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest? It has all the best outfit ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment