Monday, September 5, 2011

Some Aggie Inspiration

This Sunday was the beginning of Aggie Football. Whoop! It ended in a very sweet win, and even sweeter inspiration.

Polaroid-style photo of students standing at a football game at Kyle Field
81. Create a Mood Board.

aggie board

What better way to celebrate the 12th man's first win of the season than creating a room inspired by the maroon and white colors of Texas A&M? I found this wonderful website called Olioboard. I am a huge fan.

Top 3 reasons why I would love to have this room in my house:

1. The Brick Wall. I die. Give me a nice brick wall and I become weak at the knees. This treatment gives a room a sense of history and exposure. I am a huge fan.

2. This rug from Anthropologie. It has just enough Maroon and White to make it stand out, but not enough to overpower the overall color of the room. It contributes a sense of unity to the room, as well as some eye candy.

3. The mirrors. My overall theme of this room was pretty eclectic. I love how unique they are. They add not only art but function. Set against a brick wall they really make a statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment