Sunday, September 11, 2011

Miss Me?

Tonight marks the end of my glorious Staycation...not to be confused with a vacation. Tomorrow is back to the grinder. Womp. Womp. More excitingly known as the beginning of my second year at my company.

(name that movie!)

This past week was just what the doctor ordered (well, not really, but whatevs). Working everyday can be Exhausting with a capital E. It can be exhausting without even realizing it is exhausting. Whenever the weekend comes all I want to do is unwind and do absolutely nothing. I would prefer not to think about all the projects I want to start/complete. So I did it. I took off a full 4 days. I read, I caught up on TV, I cleaned places that haven't been cleaned in months, I painted, I sewed, I sanded, I sweat, I learned, I prayed...you get the point. It was a successful week. I can't wait to share everything with you! 

The best part of this Staycation: I am actually rested enough to want to go back to work. I'm not stressed from coming home and having to unpack and mentally prepare myself for the upcoming week. No, I have been preparing for it all week! It just feels like one kind of long weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment