Monday, September 12, 2011

A Quick Update

This past week on my staycation, I made a slight dent in my List of 100 things. More like a scratch in the grand scheme of things. I still have a ways to go. Luckily, I have a ways to go....about two years.

Now, this week I intended to get a lot more done, but I figured I would just go with the flow and not make any plans (this is completely out of character for me, I make a new plan every. single. day.). I attempted a list at the very beginning, but promptly threw it away. Staycations are not about the lists of a million and one things to do. They are about finding life's simple joys without the hustle and bustle of a schedule.

Things I accomplished (or came close to accomplishing):

 #53. Reorganize our shelves upstairs. These still need a lot of work. A lot of it. But I am okay with them for now. Give me a couple of weeks/months and they will change again. 

Which leads to #99. Create 20 Things I have seen/loved on Pinterest. One down, nineteen more to go. 

 #41. Learned to play football. This was very entertaining for everyone in attendance. I can't say that I have completely learned this, but I have made a little progress. 

#74. Comment on Great Customer Service. I will most definitely be doing this again. 
Mary at REI was so incredibly helpful. She saw me aimlessly wandering throughout the store, completely out of my element and provided excellent customer service. She kept my price range in mind, and took into consideration that I was shopping for the triathlon. I couldn't have been more happy with my experience there. 

#4. Refurbish a chair. I am so close to being done I can almost taste it! The final reveal is coming soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment